The Mako Group - Received a broken used RDS sight

Ordered a Tru-Dot RDS sight, I got the sight 10 days later.After installing the battery, the red dot was very dim with a new battery, and the red dot was way out of alignment .

Didn't have enough adjustment in the elevation to get the red dot in the sight window. Ok, it happens, its defective . After looking @ it under good light. I noticed that the quick latch nuts were worn, and the paint was worn off.

The adjusting nut studs threads were about striped.. Its USED, I got a broken used sight for $400.00.. Bad 1st impression.

How do you mix up a used returned sight for a new sight.

Clearly , customer service is behind the ball with this kind of mistake.I'm hopping the RMA process will be smooth, and they'll redeem them self's from this bad 1st impression

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
    • Products
  • What I disliked
    • Received used and broken sight

Reason of review:
customer service was friendly
Product or service
Mepro Tru-Dot Rds
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #656971

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Mako Group? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 29, 2015 #1001115

Please call back sir,
our phone somehow dropped the call.

Jun 29, 2015 #1001110

Hello Sir/ma'am,
My name is robert G
I am the tech support department for The Mako Group.
If you could please email me at or call me direct at 1-631-843-0490 extension 25
I would be more then happy to assist you in a painless RMA process to return your device for replacement, i will PERSONALLY send you out a BRAND NEW never before used or mounted True Dot RDS.

Jul 17, 2015 #1008562

Robert G, I believe I have been patient, but the RMA process has not been painless. As a matter of face, I have no ideal where we stand on my return. I have received No information on my return. I do thank you Sir for responds to my emails, but I have yet to receive the True Dot RDS sight that you would personally send me.
RMA# 12010031

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Mako Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Mako Group.
Filing a new complaint about