Ordered a Tru-Dot RDS sight, I got the sight 10 days later.After installing the battery, the red dot was very dim with a new battery, and the red dot was way out of alignment .
Didn't have enough adjustment in the elevation to get the red dot in the sight window. Ok, it happens, its defective . After looking @ it under good light. I noticed that the quick latch nuts were worn, and the paint was worn off.
The adjusting nut studs threads were about striped.. Its USED, I got a broken used sight for $400.00.. Bad 1st impression.
How do you mix up a used returned sight for a new sight.
Clearly , customer service is behind the ball with this kind of mistake.I'm hopping the RMA process will be smooth, and they'll redeem them self's from this bad 1st impression
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Received used and broken sight
- Reason of review:
- customer service was friendly
- Product or service
- Mepro Tru-Dot Rds
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."