3.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Ordered a Tru-Dot RDS sight, I got the sight 10 days later. After installing the battery, the red dot was very dim with a new battery, and the red dot was way out of alignment .

Didn't have enough adjustment in the elevation to get the red dot in the sight window. Ok, it happens, its defective . After looking @ it under good light. I noticed that the quick latch nuts were worn, and the paint was worn off.

The adjusting nut studs threads were about striped.. Its USED, I got a broken used sight for $400.00.. Bad 1st impression.

How do you mix up a used returned sight for a new sight.

Clearly , customer service is behind the ball with this kind of mistake. I'm hopping the RMA process will be smooth, and they'll redeem them self's from this bad 1st impression

Reason of review: customer service was friendly.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Received used and broken sight.

Comments

Please call back sir,

our phone somehow dropped the call.

Hello Sir/ma'am,

My name is robert G

I am the tech support department for The Mako Group.

If you could please email me at tech@themakogroup.com or call me direct at 1-631-843-0490 extension 25

I would be more then happy to assist you in a painless RMA process to return your device for replacement, i will PERSONALLY send you out a BRAND NEW never before used or mounted True Dot RDS.

to Anonymous #1008562

Robert G, I believe I have been patient, but the RMA process has not been painless. As a matter of face, I have no ideal where we stand on my return.

I have received No information on my return.

I do thank you Sir for responds to my emails, but I have yet to receive the True Dot RDS sight that you would personally send me.

RMA# 12010031