1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Purchased a pistol grip and butt stock for AR15, in FDE flat dark earth,. They sent me a tan pistol grip and a olive drab stock. I called 1 day after receiving the items.

They sent me a rma postage to return items.

They received the items, and did not inform me of any status.

After 2 weeks I emailed Elissa in customer service, she replied with a generic email. After many attempts I called and talked with Joseph who argued with me that the colors I got were correct, (see pic). Going on 1 month since they got the items back.. No information sent to me.

Funny when I disputed the charge with my credit card company they actually called me..

Don't buy direct from this company! Use a distributor like Optics Planet or another.. It will be cheaper and better customer service.

After this purchase - I say Mako Group is rated F.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of the mako group customer care. The Mako Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the mako group customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Mako Group.

Had an Experience with The Mako Group?

Comments